There are a number of ways to build your credit. The easiest way to improve your credit score is to pay your bills on time. Most, but not all, of your recurring bills are reported to the credit bureaus. Your credit cards, car loans, and personal loans are just a few of the items that appear on your credit reports. If you pay these bills as agreed and on time, your credit score will improve over time simply by making timely payments.
Unfortunately, a lot of the bills you pay timely each month are not reflected on your credit report unless you default on the payment and close the account owing money. For example, if you owe your cable provider money upon moving, they will file this on your credit report, but will not report the monthly payments paid on time.
For most renters, this is the case. Landlords do not report your timely payments to the three major credit bureaus and only report collection accounts when renters owe funds above the security deposit after moving out. Why? Because most landlords don't have the resources to do so.
Realty Masters is proud to be one of the only landlords in the greater Pensacola area that offers a payment platform which allows our residents to opt in to credit reporting. The partnership we formed with RentTrack in 2017 now allows our renters to build and improve their credit score simply by paying rent on time.
Here's how it works:
- You pay your rent online through RentTrack's portal. Read more here.
- You opt into credit reporting!
- You pay your rent before the 3rd of each month online.
- Your credit score improves over the term of your lease!
- By the end of your lease, you will have a higher credit score which will allow you to
Because rent is paid as one amount, RentTrack's portal only offers this credit advantage to one resident. If you are renting with roommates or other lease holders, it makes sense to choose the lease holder with the
If you have questions about the RentTrack program, give our office a call.
For more information on building and understanding your credit score, read Credit Scores: What are they and how to see yours for free.
Realty Masters of FL
Realty Masters has a nice selection of Pensacola rental homes for the first time in 2017!
After months of below average inventory, we've got over 40 rentals in the Pensacola area with apartments and single family homes for rent in Pensacola, Pace, Milton, and Navarre, Florida.
We also have properties in the popular Downtown Pensacola and East Hill areas for the first time all year.
Nicole St. Aubin, Broker Associate
#1 in Pensacola Rental Houses
It was a hard summer for Pensacola rentals! We experienced the lowest inventory we've had in years and saw rental prices increase nearly 5%. Typically, summer is the preferred season for renters to move due to school aged children and PCS Season. Because so many people prefer to move in summer, as a renter you face a huge disadvantage due to competition and the laws of supply and demand.
Now that school has started and the holidays are in full swing, we are seeing a huge influx in rental inventory and seeing reduced rental rates. So why move in summer? Now is the time to move.
Fall and winter are the best times to move in Pensacola!
1) There are more options to choose from! There are nearly 200 more rental properties on the Pensacola market today than there was in July. In summer, we had residents give move out notices only to retract those notices because they could not find a suitable property to rent. Why move when everyone else is trying to move?
2) There is less competition. All summer we had two and three applications on each rental property. Not anymore! Take your time browsing and find the home that is right for you.
3) Rental rates are lower. When there is limited supply, rental rates increase. When there is an increased supply (like now!), rental rates decrease.
Here's Mitch giving you a quick glance at over 50 rental properties in the Pensacola area while explaining some reasons to make your move this fall.
So basically, you can get a nicer house, for less money, and enjoy a less stressful house hunting experience. We have over 50 rental properties available, check our list to find a cozy home to move in to this fall!
- School Grades
- Bulk Item Pick Up
- Housing Scams
- Steps for First Time Home Buyers
- 20 Year Anniversary
- Real Estate Investments
- House Hunting Tips
- Real Estate Market
- Seminars and Personal Assistant
- Rent or Sell
- Pensacola area Zip Codes
- Build Credit
- New Construction in Pensacola
- Energy Tips
- How to Find HOA Rules
- Preparing for Freeze
- Holiday Safety Guide
- Maintenance Do's and Dont's
- Home Warranties
- Credit Score
- Unapproved Dog List
- Maintenance Tips
- Pensacola Rental Inventory
- Home Buying
- Pensacola Rental Homes
- Beulah Middle School Construction
- Safety Tips
- Things to Do
- Realty Masters Team
- Item Donations
- Pensacola Rental homes
- Bed Bugs
- Moving out
- Community Involvement
- Managing Rental Properties
- rental market
- Safety Tips & Crime Prevention from the Escambia County Sheriff's Office
- What is a HOA or Homeowner's Association?
- Back to School for Pensacola area residents August 13, 2018!
- ECUA Offers Free Bulk Pick Up Service
- How to Avoid a Housing Scam when House Hunting
- Nicole St. Aubin
- Jay Schwartz
- Chuntell Patterson
- Pam Brantley
- Carlin Symmes
- Realty Masters of FL
- David Keen